Free SMS

  • winebeer@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2002
      SMS.ac Invitation

      Hi,

      Check out this website for sending FREE text messages (SMS). Just click on this link (or paste the text below in your browser address field):

      http://www.sms.ac/invitation.asp?invite=12361400

      Send me an SMS when you're done! My SMS ID is: beeerr

      P.S. Just in case you don't know what SMS is... SMS (Short Message Service) is a text message sent to and from wireless devices (mobile phones, PDAs, etc.) and Internet connected computeres.