Emanage Ultimate usb driver NEEDED plz help

  • berniefoss420
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 24, 2010
      Ok so I downloaded the emanage ultimate software offline but I cannot get the usb driver to install correctly, I try to fix it with windows 7 and everything I do doesnt work, Its not properly installed. What do I do. And also I cannot find ANY com ports under my device manager or anything. This sucks i really wanna get my car tuned on e85 but cannot unless i bring my owm laptop and software to my tuner. Does anyone have the usb driver they can send me by chance? pplease!!!! I can find usb ports but no com ports, are usb ports taken place of the com ports in windows 7?
      Thanks eveyeone
    • Chris Swiatowy
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 26, 2010
        You have to get a USB to Serial adapter. You can't use USB to USB....

        Chris Swiatowy
        Joe Cecconis Chrysler
        Parts & Service Advisor
        Work (1-888-284-9452)

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 26, 2010
          My new dell computer is not equipped with a serial port. all i have are usb and hdmi ports. Id like to just use the original greddy emanage ultimate cable but i just need a driver. does ne oneout their have one they can send to my email?
          chris thanks for ur input and trying, I wish it had a serial port. got 4 usb ports and 2 hdmi ports on my dell laptop

          --- In emanage@yahoogroups.com, Chris Swiatowy <chrisswiatowy@...> wrote:

          > You have to get a USB to Serial adapter. You can't use USB to USB....
          >
          > Chris Swiatowy
          > Joe Cecconis Chrysler
          > Parts & Service Advisor
          > Work (1-888-284-9452)

        • Chris Swiatowy
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 27, 2010
            I must be mistaken, I know the blue uses a usb to serial I did not realise the ultimate uses usb to usb.....

            Chris Swiatowy
            Joe Cecconis Chrysler
            Parts & Service Advisor
            Work (1-888-284-9452)

            My new dell computer is not equipped with a serial port. all i have are usb and hdmi ports. Id like to just use the original greddy emanage ultimate cable but i just need a driver. does ne oneout their have one they can send to my email?
            chris thanks for ur input and trying, I wish it had a serial port. got 4 usb ports and 2 hdmi ports on my dell laptop

            --- In emanage@yahoogroups.com, Chris Swiatowy <chrisswiatowy@...> wrote:

            > You have to get a USB to Serial adapter. You can't use USB to USB....
            >
            > Chris Swiatowy
            > Joe Cecconis Chrysler
            > Parts & Service Advisor
            > Work (1-888-284-9452)

          • bruno w
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 30, 2010
              oem cable,
              emb: serial - usb;
              ultimate: usb - usb.
              i suggest reading the manual in the 1st place.