nxmlhref.el - clickable links while editing an XHTML file

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2005
      I have for a long time wished that I hade clickable links when editing
      XHTML files with nxml-mode. So now I have wrote it. Go to
      http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/DL/more/ and download nxmlhref.el for more
      info (you will need the slightly modified nxml-mode.el also).

      The clickable links takes you to new files and new positions within the
      files inside Emacs. (And hopefully those you expect ;-)