msv + Schematron add-on

  • Pawson, David
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2005
      Trying to mail to the relaxng-user mailing list,
      my message hasn't shown up after 5 hours.

      wondering if the listserv is down?

      Trying to use msv + schematron;
      http://www.sun.com/software/xml/developers/schematronaddon/index.html

      The file verifies with jing and msv;
      Trying to use relames I get the trace below.

      Any suggestions please?

      TIA DaveP.

      >set CLASSPATH=/myjava/relames/xalan.jar;/myjava/relames/ \
      xercesImple.jar;/myjava/msv-Sun/msv.jar

      >java -jar /myjava/relames/relames.jar lexlang.rng lexlang.xml

      relmes verifier Copyright(C) Sun Microsystems, Inc. 2001
      parsing lexlang.rng
      Exception in thread "main" java.lang.AbstractMethodError: com.sun.msv.schematron
      .reader.PrefixResolverImpl.handlesNullPrefixes()Z
      at org.apache.xpath.compiler.Lexer.tokenize(Lexer.java:391)
      at org.apache.xpath.compiler.Lexer.tokenize(Lexer.java:134)
      at org.apache.xpath.compiler.XPathParser.initXPath(XPathParser.java:155)

      at org.apache.xpath.XPath.<init>(XPath.java:202)
      at org.apache.xpath.XPath.<init>(XPath.java:238)
      at com.sun.msv.schematron.reader.SActionState.endSelf(Unknown Source)
      at com.sun.msv.reader.SimpleState.endElement(SimpleState.java:100)
      at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLFilterImpl.endElement(XMLFilterImpl.java:595)
      at com.sun.msv.reader.trex.TREXBaseReader.endElement(TREXBaseReader.java
      :181)
      at com.sun.msv.reader.trex.ng.RELAXNGReader.endElement(RELAXNGReader.jav
      a:533)
      at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source
      )
      at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknow
      n Source)
      at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContent
      Dispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
      at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Un
      known Source)
      at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown Source)
      at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown Source)
      at com.sun.msv.reader.GrammarReader._parse(GrammarReader.java:462)
      at com.sun.msv.reader.GrammarReader.parse(GrammarReader.java:446)
      at com.sun.msv.schematron.reader.SRELAXNGReader.parse(Unknown Source)
      at com.sun.msv.schematron.Driver.main(Unknown Source)

      --
      DISCLAIMER:

      and any attachments from your system.

      cannot accept any responsibility for any such which are transmitted.

      those of RNIB.

      RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

      Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk