Support for Multiple Schemas in a single file

  • agilejava
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      Hi all,

      I haven't been able to figure out if this is something that I could
      have in nxml-mode. I converted the WSDL schema to RNC and used that in
      nxml-mode. Now I am able to produce this:

      <wsdl:definitions xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">

      <wsdl:types>

      </xs:schema>
      </wsdl:types>

      </wsdl:definitions>

      I added xs:schema to the wsdl:types myself. I was expecting that I
      would now also have completion for XML Schema specific elements within
      the xs:schema element, but that's not what I get. Instead, if I hit
      the completion key it will only give be </xs:schema> as an option. So
      it doesn't seem to recognise the schema. (Note that I *do* have the
      schemas.xlm file with XML Schema support and a corresponding RNC file.)

      So my question is: is this the appropriate behaviour, or did I mess my
      RNC files up. It seems nxml-mode has all the information it needs to
      complete my XML Schema declarations too.

      Wilfred