Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] xmlunicode.el problem

  • Bruce D'Arcus
    Message 1 of 10 , May 12, 2004
      On May 12, 2004, at 3:09 PM, Norman Walsh wrote:

      > Is your .emacs file byte-compiled? Does it work if you don't do that?

      No; it's not byte-compiled. I have it working now, with some more help
      from Carsten. One problem was with paths in the .emacs file. Another
      seems to be that my emacs is not properly setup for using the
      ctl-t-map, so I just left that stuff commented out.

      Short answer, then: adding the (require 'cl) in my emacs and fixing the
      paths worked.

      Thanks,
      Bruce