Re: nxml-script -- php, javascript, etc in XHTML with nxml-mode

  • asdfgh2091
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4 11:52 AM
      --- In emacs-nxml-mode@yahoogroups.com, "peterjheslin" <yahoo@h...> wrote:
      > I tried posting this message last week, but it hasn't shown up on the
      > list, I think.
      >
      > I put together a quick utility to ease writing of XHTML with embedded
      > script/style blocks. It narrows the buffer and switches mode, then
      > you can easily widen again and switch back to nxml-mode.
      >
      > It's at http://www.dur.ac.uk/p.j.heslin/emacs/download/nxml-script.el
      >
      > Peter

      Thanks for your extension. Which css-mode do you use (I have found two
      of them in the net)? Could you please send a link to php-mode and
      jsp-mode as well?

      Yours
      Michael
    • drkm
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 11, 2004
        "peterjheslin" <yahoo@...> writes:

        > I put together a quick utility to ease writing of XHTML with embedded
        > script/style blocks. It narrows the buffer and switches mode, then
        > you can easily widen again and switch back to nxml-mode.

        So you have to narrow/widen the different parts ? Maybe MMM will
        interest you : <URL:http://mmm-mode.sf.net>.

        --drkm
      • peterjheslin
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 11, 2004
          --- In emacs-nxml-mode@yahoogroups.com, drkm <darkman_spam@y...>
          wrote:
          > So you have to narrow/widen the different parts ? Maybe MMM
          > will interest you : <URL:http://mmm-mode.sf.net>.

          Did you manage to get mmm-mode working with nxml-mode? I tried and
          failed. In any case, mmm-mode seemed a rather brittle hack.

          Peter
        • drkm
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 13, 2004
            --- peterjheslin wrote :

            > --- In emacs-nxml-mode@yahoogroups.com, drkm wrote:

            > > So you have to narrow/widen the different parts ? Maybe MMM
            > > will interest you : <URL:http://mmm-mode.sf.net>.

            > Did you manage to get mmm-mode working with nxml-mode? I tried and
            > failed. In any case, mmm-mode seemed a rather brittle hack.

            No. I tried it in some simple cases, and it seemed to be ok. But I
            didn't really know MMM Mode. I just know its existence.