23/f with pic - new to group

  • vroom_780787@cameasy.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 16, 2004
      Wanted to drop a note and introduce myself since I am new to the group.
      I am 23/f with a zest for life interested in meeting guys and girls that enjoy
      some of the same things. Check out some more of my pics here or
      email me your pics if you want to trade pics or chat.
    • DuCharme, Bob (LNG-CHO)
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2004
        >Wanted to drop a note and introduce myself since I am new to the group.
        >I am
        23/f with a zest for life interested in meeting guys and girls that enjoy
        >some of the same things.
        Check out some
        more of my pics here or
        >email me your pics if
        you want to trade pics or chat.

        Maybe she'll let us see her .emacs file.

        Bob
      • Aaron
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17, 2004
          DuCharme, Bob (LNG-CHO) wrote:

          >>Wanted to drop a note and introduce myself since I am new to the group.
          >>I am 23/f with a zest for life interested in meeting guys and girls
          > that enjoy
          >>some of the same things. Check out some more of my pics here
          > <http://www.scvhosting.com/mywebcam/> or
          >>email me your pics if you want to trade pics or chat.
          > Maybe she'll let us see her .emacs file.

          With the mouse wheel on by default.
          and special syntax highlighting.

          And maybe a filter to catch these stupid emails so they don't make it
          into the group....

          Aaron
        • Anna
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 20, 2004