Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] converting

  • Bruce D'Arcus
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2003
      On Dec 9, 2003, at 2:35 PM, Aaron wrote:

      > Hi, I want to use nxml to work with a dtd, meaning to convert it to
      > relaxng and then use it.
      >
      > The problem is that I can't get jig and trang to install they complain
      > need libgcj which I already have installed.

      Exactly what did you do though?

      I've never had any problem with Trang. Just download the jing package,
      place the trang.jar in the jing/bin directory, and do:

      java -jar /path/to/trang.jar file.dtd file.rnc

      Bruce
    • Aaron
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 9, 2003
        Oh I found an rpm on the download site of nxml et al.

        I guess I will try the zip file and do as you say thanks.
        Aaron