Re: end-of-element?

    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 7, 2003
      >>>>> david.pawson@...:

      > Like Steiner Bang,

      Er... that's Steinar, with an a before the r.
      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 7, 2003

        >> Like Steiner Bang,

        > Er... that's Steinar, with an a before the r.

        G p, then add
        (broken-reply-to . t)

        Sorry about making noise on the list.
      • Xavier Cazin
        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 7, 2003
          Steinar Bang <sb@...> writes:

          > > C-c =
          >
          > Use it.

          I'd love to see an equivalent to this in nxml! A typical use is in
          XSLT, as I realize that I should replace an xsl:if with an
          xsl:when... But then, I'd also need an equivalent to C-c C-r in order
          to insert the surrounding xsl:choose :-)

          -- X.