Re: end-of-element?

    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 7, 2003
      >>>>> James Clark <jjc@...>:

      [snip! incompatible keybindings]
      > The PSGML bindings of C-c #,

      Don't use it.

      > C-c -,

      Don't use it.

      > C-c +,

      Don't currently use it.

      But this one was pretty cool, so I might start using it.

      > C-c /,

      Use it.

      > C-c =

      Use it.

      But none of the two I currently use are critical for me.

      > are not compatible with this. My use of C-RET also is not
      > compatible, but the standard binding for completion (M-TAB) is
      > unfortunately not useable on many systems.

      It's reachable by doing ESC TAB. Not as nice, but I've lived with it
      for many years in BBDB in Gnus message mode.
      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 7, 2003

        > Like Steiner Bang,

        Er... that's Steinar, with an a before the r.
        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 7, 2003

          >> Like Steiner Bang,

          > Er... that's Steinar, with an a before the r.

          G p, then add
          (broken-reply-to . t)

          Sorry about making noise on the list.
        • Xavier Cazin
          Message 4 of 21 , Oct 7, 2003
            Steinar Bang <sb@...> writes:

            > > C-c =
            >
            > Use it.

            I'd love to see an equivalent to this in nxml! A typical use is in
            XSLT, as I realize that I should replace an xsl:if with an
            xsl:when... But then, I'd also need an equivalent to C-c C-r in order
            to insert the surrounding xsl:choose :-)

            -- X.