Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] Find A Lover Around Your Area

  • Kenneth Hughes
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2013
      Hi Dave, it wasn't just you; I got them too.  -- Ken

      On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 3:17 AM, Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@...> wrote:

      I received 3 spam messages from the list this morning.
      Different names, all from luebusie@...

      The name isn't registered, the email doesn't appear in the archive.

      Was it just me or did others get it please?

      TiA

    • Peter Flynn
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2013
        I replied, saying that unless it was available as M-x LOVER RET, I wasn't interested :-)

        Peter

        Sent from my android device.