Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] Error message on validation.

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 18, 2013
      This 'new' version seems to have lost at least one feature.
      ctl-< no longer offers the available elements from the schema.

      Dave

      On 17 August 2013 09:03, Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@...> wrote:
      Hi James.
        I missed your  message (new/silly gmail layout).
      I must admit that struck me as a possibility. I move over my site-lisp across iterations of OS.

      Comment out your library.
      fails on
      (load "rng-auto.el")
      Is that no longer needed?
        Seems not.

      It seems that my schema locating file (now coloured!) is invalid.
      'Using locate.rnc'... which is  my old one.

       <transformURI pathSuffix=".xml" replacePathSuffix=".rnc"/>
        <uri pathSuffix=".xsl" typeId="XSLT"/>
        <uri pathSuffix=".html" typeId="XHTML"/>
        <uri pathSuffix=".rng" typeId="RELAX NG"/>
        <uri pathSuffix=".rdf" typeId="RDF"/>

      Is now all invalid according to
      .... /emacs/24.3/etc/schema/locate.rnc

      I doubt I wrote those lines...

      Ah well. Working again.... I just hope no bugs have been introduced
      since you released it James.

      thanks.

      On 17 August 2013 01:07, James Clark <jjc@...> wrote:

      I wonder if there is maybe an old nxml-mode somewhere on your load-path that is getting loaded instead of the one included in emacs 24.3.

      On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 2:42 PM, Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@...> wrote:

      Ditto... grep fails to find it. I wonder which file he's importing
      that does use it?

      Odd... open any .rng file and the error doesn't show? That uses nxml-mode

      Dave