Re: Does merge of two schema require rewriting of existing code?

  • gavenkoa
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3 12:10 AM
      "gavenkoa" <gavenkoa@...> wrote:

      > I try write compact RELAX NG schema for Blogger template.>
      > What you recommend?

      After spending some effort on this area I found that Blogger template is case of incorrect applying of XML.

      Really Blogger tags used as preprocessor for XHTML, not as structured data. So I stop.

      Backing to subject I can say that built-in Emacs xhtml*.rnc allow merging with other xml schema through named patterns, which present in 'xhtml*.rnc':

      Block.class |= Form.class
      Inline.class |= font | basefont | s | strike | u

      but in some way limited. You can read how this make in

      http://www.relaxng.org/tutorial-20011203.html#IDAX4YR