Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] how to edit multi-part files?

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 5, 2010
      Now there's a voice from the past!
      How many years have you been lurking Lennart :-)
      Nice to hear from you again.

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 5, 2010
        On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 3:51 PM, Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@...> wrote:

        > > I thought it had been accepted into emacs?
        > >

        > And who is going to take an interest in it there?
        > We're in an odd corner Steiner (world view?),
        > I just can't see the emacs crew wanting to take
        > on the work.
        >
        > I may be wrong... again!

        There is surely interest in it, but lack of time and perhaps detailed
        knowledge. I think your support is very, very welcome. Maybe the best
        way to contribute is to send changes as Emacs bug reports (since I can
        imagine you do not have time to read Emacs Devel mailing list).