Re: recognize refentry as docbook

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2010
      FWIW you don't have to modify the delivered version of schemas.xml. You
      can add your own schema locating rules to rng-schema-locating-files.
      And I think that by default rng-schema-locating-files have an entry
      "schemas.xml", which means that it would pick up rules from a schemas.xml
      found in the same directory as the XML document you're editing.

      I've used the practice of having a schemas.xml located in the same
      directory as the XML documents, referring to a schemas.xml file shared
      across documents.