Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] html5 schema

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2010
      On 7 September 2010 10:55, James Clark <jjc@...> wrote:

      > I don't see any jar file there.  There's a bunch of .el files and an explanation of how to use it with nxml-mode.

      Agreed. I was too hasty.
      http://github.com/hober/html5-el/archives/master
      downloads a directory which includes a readme, an addition
      to the schemas.xml file (if you want all .html files to be html5).
      And a couple of .el files

      I put them in my site-lisp directory,
      added that to my load-path
      added (require 'whattf-dt)
      to the nxml-mode-hook

      and hey presto it works!
      [except I thought html5 wasn't namespaced?]

      Having compiled the java though James,
      can I now use it with jing for cmd line validation?
      Using http://syntax.whattf.org/ ?
      Just add the jar file (that I built from the java sources in
      the 'datatype' directory) to the classpath?