html5 schema

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2010
      Henri has worked on a schema for nxml-mode with html5.
      I've compiled the datatype library into a jar...
      http://github.com/hober/html5-el

      Now I'm stumped.
      How to integrate a jar file with ... .el files?

      Any suggestions please?

      regarsd

    • James Clark

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2010
          On 7 September 2010 10:55, James Clark <jjc@...> wrote:

          > I don't see any jar file there.  There's a bunch of .el files and an explanation of how to use it with nxml-mode.

          Agreed. I was too hasty.
          http://github.com/hober/html5-el/archives/master
          downloads a directory which includes a readme, an addition
          to the schemas.xml file (if you want all .html files to be html5).
          And a couple of .el files

          I put them in my site-lisp directory,
          added that to my load-path
          added (require 'whattf-dt)
          to the nxml-mode-hook

          and hey presto it works!
          [except I thought html5 wasn't namespaced?]

          Having compiled the java though James,
          can I now use it with jing for cmd line validation?
          Using http://syntax.whattf.org/ ?
          Just add the jar file (that I built from the java sources in
          the 'datatype' directory) to the classpath?