Re : [emacs-nxml-mode] Re: Finding schema files...

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 31, 2010
      Steinar Bang wrote:

      Hi,

      > Note that this particular setting may be appropriate to the
      > original poster's use case. This makes nxml look for a single
      > schemas.xml file in the directory "/sgml" (absolute path).

      Just to add my 2 cents to the current discussion, I don't like
      the schemas.xml file in the current directory neither. I have
      the following path in rng-schema-locating-files:

      ~/.emacs.d/nxml-schemas/schemas.xml

      The directory ~/.emacs.d/nxml-schemas/ also contains all the
      schemas. And my ~/.emacs.d/ is in a Subversion repository so I
      can easily share it between several computers.

      With a mix of rules on the actual XML content and on the file
      names, those catalogs usually make the job very well.

      Florent Georges
      http://fgeorges.org/