An RNC schema for rss 2.0

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 3 KB
    I couldn't find any schema or DTD for RSS 2.0 on the net, so I wrote an
    RNC schema that is attached to this article.

    I've added the following line to the schema.xml file to trigger this
    schema on .rss files:
    <uri pattern="*.rss" uri="rss2.0.rnc"/>

    Note: this schema is primarly for nxml creation of RSS files, rather
    than editing aribitrary RSS files. That's why I've used the , connector
    rather than the & connector. Ie. it won't validate .rss files unless
    they happen to have the exact same order of the elements as this schema
    (which is the order I think makes them most human readable).

    - Steinar
    Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2010
      [gone quoted text]

      > Hm... the next time I think I'll try to put disposition=inline on that
      > MIME part...

      The list filter/list manager of this list is pretty busy. I had quoted
      the text inserted for the attachment it had stripped away on the

      And my quoted version this message was also stripped away

      But anyway I've verified that the RNC file is downloadable and looks ok
      when downloaded.