nxml-(backward-)up-element &optional arg bound

  • kb_unhammer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2009
      Hi, I use a slightly modified version of nxml-(backward-)up-element, where I have a second optional argument "bound", just passing this into nxml-scan-element-backward. Since I edit files of >50000 lines, this is quite useful to me. Perhaps it could become a part of nxml-mode? (It doesn't hurt any existing functions.)

      best regards,
      Kevin