Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] HTML helper mode on existing files

  • Lucas Gonze
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 23, 2009
      Hi Lennart,

      There's no menu item nXhtml - Tools - Major Mode Pripriorities. Are
      you sure that's what you intended to say?

      Thanks.

      -Lucas

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 23, 2009
        Hi Lucas,

        Yes. This menu item is however only available when nxhtml-minor-mode
        is enabled in the current buffer.

        On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 1:54 AM, Lucas Gonze <lucas@...> wrote:

        > Hi Lennart,
        >
        > There's no menu item nXhtml - Tools - Major Mode Pripriorities. Are
        > you sure that's what you intended to say?
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > -Lucas
        >
        > On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 4:22 PM, Lennart Borgman
        > <lennart.borgman@...> wrote:
        > > Hi Lucas,
        > >
        > > Thanks for the bug report. Didn't you enter this to nXhtml bug
        > > database on Launchpad? I answered it there, I think it is the same
        > > problem as in anther bug report. At the moment Launchpad is down due
        > > to maintenance, but please check there later.
        > >

        > > On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 1:15 AM, Lucas Gonze <lucas@...> wrote:
        > >>

        > >> Is this bug clearly written? Is it going to the right place?

      • Lucas Gonze
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 23, 2009
          Right.

          Let's have the conversation there, in the bug database:
          https://bugs.launchpad.net/nxhtml/+bug/382082