Feature Request: Syntax highlighting

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2009
      It wouldn't be that hard to add syntax highlighting, would it? The highlighting could be copied over from the default xml-mode.
      Message 2 of 4 , May 17, 2009
        Actually it can not be copied from xml-mode, but nxml-mode has its own
        syntax highlighting. Does not that work for you?

        On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 12:13 PM, Robert <rob.theplacid@...> wrote:

        > It wouldn't be that hard to add syntax highlighting, would it? The
        > highlighting could be copied over from the default xml-mode.
      • Rob
        Message 3 of 4 , May 20, 2009
          > Actually it can not be copied from xml-mode, but nxml-mode has its own
          > syntax highlighting. Does not that work for you?

          It does not. I get black text on a white background\, same as usual.

          -Rob
          Message 4 of 4 , May 20, 2009
            On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 2:59 AM, Rob <rob.theplacid@...> wrote:

            >> Actually it can not be copied from xml-mode, but nxml-mode has its own
            >> syntax highlighting. Does not that work for you?
            >
            > It does not. I get black text on a white background\, same as usual.

            Then there is something wrong with you setup. Try replacing your
            current .emacs with one that only loads nXml and see if it works then.