Latest release for nxml-mode?

  • Chaitanya Gupta
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2009
      Hello all,

      On the downloads page for nxml-mode,

      http://www.thaiopensource.com/download/

      The last release tarball is quite old (from 2004). Is that the latest
      release version for nxml-mode? Is there any online repository for the same?

      Thanks,
      Chaitanya

      --
      http://chaitanyagupta.com/blog/
    • Jason Rumney
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2009
        Chaitanya Gupta wrote:
        > The last release tarball is quite old (from 2004). Is that the latest
        > release version for nxml-mode? Is there any online repository for the same?

        nxml-mode has been integrated into Emacs 23 (from
        cvs.sv.gnu.org/source/emacs). It may still work as a standalone package,
        but that is not one of the goals of the Emacs maintainers so it is not
        guaranteed.
      • Chaitanya Gupta
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31, 2009
          Jason Rumney wrote:
          > nxml-mode has been integrated into Emacs 23 (from
          > cvs.sv.gnu.org/source/emacs). It may still work as a standalone package,
          > but that is not one of the goals of the Emacs maintainers so it is not
          > guaranteed.

          Ok, thanks!

          I am actually using Emacs 23, and (I think) I encountered a bug in
          nxml-mode which comes with this distribution. I will update the source
          and check things again.

          Cheers,
          Chaitanya

          --