Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] rnc version of kml schema?

  • mcundiff1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2008
      Instead of "failed" I should have said that the attempt to convert the ogckml22.xsd schema to an rng schema using rngconv produced the following output:

      -----------------------------------
      start parsing a grammar.
      warnings are found. use -warning switch to see all warnings.
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      346:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      376:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      402:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      428:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      514:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      533:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      555:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      575:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      595:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      619:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      643:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      665:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      709:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      729:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      757:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      778:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      800:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      822:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      856:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      877:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      899:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      922:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      945:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      970:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      986:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1011:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1033:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1055:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1077:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1097:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1118:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1140:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1161:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1181:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1205:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1229:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1253:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1276:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1301:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1321:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1343:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1362:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1381:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1406:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1424:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1444:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1464:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1485:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1514:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1537:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1558:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1578:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      Unimplemented feature: "omitting type attribute in <element> element with substitutionGroup attribute"
      1599:50@file:///c:/projects/maps/ogckml22.xsd
      failed to load a grammar.

      Morgan

      From: "Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@...>