Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] Uses nxhtml-mode in an no-standard extension files

    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 31, 2008
      Jason Rumney wrote:

      > I'd suggest using add-to-list rather than push for the following
      > reasons:

      > 1.It avoids duplicate entries.

      That's right, I forgot that point. And that's actually the main
      point why I prefer push. Of course that depends on the use, but most
      of the time you really want push instead of add-to-list (.emacs.el is a
      good example I think.)

      > 2. It is part of elisp so doesn't pull in the full common lisp
      > compatibility library.

      See other email.

      Envoyez avec Yahoo! Mail. Plus de moyens pour rester en contact. http://mail.yahoo.fr