Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] Re: php completion not working

  • Lennart Borgman (gmail)
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 2, 2008
      franckbay wrote:

      > --- In emacs-nxml-mode@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:emacs-nxml-mode%40yahoogroups.com>, "franckbay" <franckbenoit@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In emacs-nxml-mode@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:emacs-nxml-mode%40yahoogroups.com>, "Lennart Borgman (gmail)"
      > > <lennart.borgman@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi Franck,
      > > >
      > > > I have not had time to dive into your problem, but there is a new
      > beta
      > > > available. It would be nice if you could test and give some feedback:
      > > >
      > > > http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/nXhtml/doc/nxhtml-changes.html
      > <http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/nXhtml/doc/nxhtml-changes.html>
      > > > http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/DL/elisp/nxhtml/beta/
      > <http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/DL/elisp/nxhtml/beta/>

      > > Ok I'll have a try (cause I'm still unisng it)
      > >
      > Seems good, better indentation, but php-mode seems a bit buggy (with
      > oop). Still got the strange issue with 'site not found'.

      I think context has been lost here. Can you please be more precise about
      what you are commenting?

      > By the way, I'm checking a very interesting php mode
      >
      > http://deboutv.free.fr/lisp/php/index.php
      > <http://deboutv.free.fr/lisp/php/index.php>
      >
      > Works under xemacs, but gnu emacs also (another version in). Got a lot
      > of issue, but seems promising.

      Please enter comments about it here:

      http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/PhpMode
    • Franck Benoit
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 3, 2008
        "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <lennart.borgman@...> writes:

        > franckbay wrote:

        >> beta
        >> > >

        >> Seems good, better indentation, but php-mode seems a bit buggy (with
        >> oop). Still got the strange issue with 'site not found'.
        >

        > I think context has been lost here. Can you please be more precise about
        > what you are commenting?

        oops!
        Was speaking about new release
      • Lennart Borgman (gmail)
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 3, 2008
          Franck Benoit wrote:

          > "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <lennart.borgman@...
          > <mailto:lennart.borgman%40gmail.com>> writes:

          > >> beta
          > feedback:
          > >> > >

          > >> Seems good, better indentation, but php-mode seems a bit buggy (with
          > >> oop). Still got the strange issue with 'site not found'.

          Could you please tell exactly how to reproduce the problems (so anyone
          can do the same)?
        • Franck Benoit
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 3, 2008
            "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <lennart.borgman@...> writes:

            > Franck Benoit wrote:
            >>

            >> "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <lennart.borgman@...
            >> <mailto:lennart.borgman%40gmail.com>> writes:
            >>
            >> > franckbay wrote:
            >> >>

            >> It would be nice if you could test and give some
            >> feedback:

            > Could you please tell exactly how to reproduce the problems (so anyone
            > can do the same)?
            Here the .emacs part

            '(html-site-list (quote (("newpres" "~/www/new-site" "" "" "" "" ""
            nil "fovh.net" "" "" "/new-site" "" "http://es-asso.org" "/newsite"
            "") ("pres" "~/loc-pres" "" "" "" "" "" nil "ovh.net" "" "" "/" "" ""
            "" "") ("franckbenoitdotnet" "~/ee/" "" "" "" "" "" nil
            "onlinehome.fr" "" "" "/fbd "" "" "" ""))))

            jiust remove password and so here

            It only happens on starting emacs