Re: php completion not working

  • franckbay
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 2, 2008
      --- In emacs-nxml-mode@yahoogroups.com, "franckbay" <franckbenoit@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In emacs-nxml-mode@yahoogroups.com, "Lennart Borgman (gmail)"
      > <lennart.borgman@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Franck,
      > >
      > > I have not had time to dive into your problem, but there is a new
      beta
      > > available. It would be nice if you could test and give some feedback:
      > >
      > > http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/nXhtml/doc/nxhtml-changes.html
      > > http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/DL/elisp/nxhtml/beta/
      > >

      > > franckbay wrote:
      > > >

      > > > that's true, I'm using more and more php (html, with css, templates
      > > > and php do a good job). But I can't complete :
      > > >
      > > > M-Tab (or what I decided) give, for include for example, :
      > > >
      > > > inclu (M-TAB)
      > > > can't find completion for "inclu"
      > > >
      > > > weird, enit ?
      > > >
      > > > Keep the good job !
      > >
      > Ok I'll have a try (cause I'm still unisng it)

      Seems good, better indentation, but php-mode seems a bit buggy (with
      oop). Still got the strange issue with 'site not found'.

      By the way, I'm checking a very interesting php mode

      http://deboutv.free.fr/lisp/php/index.php

      Works under xemacs, but gnu emacs also (another version in). Got a lot
      of issue, but seems promising.
    • Lennart Borgman (gmail)
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 2, 2008
        franckbay wrote:

        > --- In emacs-nxml-mode@yahoogroups.com
        > <mailto:emacs-nxml-mode%40yahoogroups.com>, "franckbay" <franckbenoit@...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > --- In emacs-nxml-mode@yahoogroups.com
        > <mailto:emacs-nxml-mode%40yahoogroups.com>, "Lennart Borgman (gmail)"
        > > <lennart.borgman@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hi Franck,
        > > >
        > > > I have not had time to dive into your problem, but there is a new
        > beta
        > > > available. It would be nice if you could test and give some feedback:
        > > >
        > > > http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/nXhtml/doc/nxhtml-changes.html
        > <http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/nXhtml/doc/nxhtml-changes.html>
        > > > http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/DL/elisp/nxhtml/beta/
        > <http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/DL/elisp/nxhtml/beta/>

        > > Ok I'll have a try (cause I'm still unisng it)
        > >
        > Seems good, better indentation, but php-mode seems a bit buggy (with
        > oop). Still got the strange issue with 'site not found'.

        I think context has been lost here. Can you please be more precise about
        what you are commenting?

        > By the way, I'm checking a very interesting php mode
        >
        > http://deboutv.free.fr/lisp/php/index.php
        > <http://deboutv.free.fr/lisp/php/index.php>
        >
        > Works under xemacs, but gnu emacs also (another version in). Got a lot
        > of issue, but seems promising.

        Please enter comments about it here:

        http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/PhpMode
      • Franck Benoit
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 3, 2008
          "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <lennart.borgman@...> writes:

          > franckbay wrote:

          >> beta
          >> > >

          >> Seems good, better indentation, but php-mode seems a bit buggy (with
          >> oop). Still got the strange issue with 'site not found'.
          >

          > I think context has been lost here. Can you please be more precise about
          > what you are commenting?

          oops!
          Was speaking about new release
        • Lennart Borgman (gmail)
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 3, 2008
            Franck Benoit wrote:

            > "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <lennart.borgman@...
            > <mailto:lennart.borgman%40gmail.com>> writes:

            > >> beta
            > feedback:
            > >> > >

            > >> Seems good, better indentation, but php-mode seems a bit buggy (with
            > >> oop). Still got the strange issue with 'site not found'.

            Could you please tell exactly how to reproduce the problems (so anyone
            can do the same)?
          • Franck Benoit
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 3, 2008
              "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <lennart.borgman@...> writes:

              > Franck Benoit wrote:
              >>

              >> "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <lennart.borgman@...
              >> <mailto:lennart.borgman%40gmail.com>> writes:
              >>
              >> > franckbay wrote:
              >> >>

              >> It would be nice if you could test and give some
              >> feedback:

              > Could you please tell exactly how to reproduce the problems (so anyone
              > can do the same)?
              Here the .emacs part

              '(html-site-list (quote (("newpres" "~/www/new-site" "" "" "" "" ""
              nil "fovh.net" "" "" "/new-site" "" "http://es-asso.org" "/newsite"
              "") ("pres" "~/loc-pres" "" "" "" "" "" nil "ovh.net" "" "" "/" "" ""
              "" "") ("franckbenoitdotnet" "~/ee/" "" "" "" "" "" nil
              "onlinehome.fr" "" "" "/fbd "" "" "" ""))))

              jiust remove password and so here

              It only happens on starting emacs