Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] Re: nXML mailing list

  • Lennart Borgman (gmail)
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 9, 2007
      Dave Pawson wrote:

      > On 09/12/2007, Lennart Borgman (gmail) <lennart.borgman@...
      > <mailto:lennart.borgman%40gmail.com>> wrote:
      >

      > > Ok, I have added nxml mailing list here now. I believe people there are
      > > aware that nxml is beeing merged into Emacs, but I do not know what to
      > > do with bugs at the moment.
      >
      > No Lennart, I certainly wasn't aware of it!
      > Thanks for letting us know.
      >

      > > I believe there might be a couple of bug fixes that are not in the nxml
      > > sources that have been added to Emacs, but I am not sure.
      >
      > Have you been keeping records of bugs?

      Not very systematic, but aren't they in the repository?
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 10, 2007
        On 10/12/2007, Lennart Borgman (gmail) <lennart.borgman@...> wrote:

        > > No Lennart, I certainly wasn't aware of it!
        > > Thanks for letting us know.
        > >

        > > > I believe there might be a couple of bug fixes that are not in the nxml
        > > > sources that have been added to Emacs, but I am not sure.
        > >
        > > Have you been keeping records of bugs?
        >

        > Not very systematic, but aren't they in the repository?

        Which repo? AFAIK James doesn't have one, so there's no
        source repository that we can access?

      • Lennart Borgman (gmail)
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 10, 2007

          http://drkm-lib.cvs.sourceforge.net/drkm-lib/nxml-mode/
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 10, 2007
            On 10/12/2007, Lennart Borgman (gmail) <lennart.borgman@...> wrote:

            > > Which repo? AFAIK James doesn't have one, so there's no
            > > source repository that we can access?
            > >
            > > regards
            >
            > http://drkm-lib.cvs.sourceforge.net/drkm-lib/nxml-mode/

            Ah! I recognise that url :-)

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 10, 2007
              > On 09/12/2007, Lennart Borgman (gmail) <lennart.borgman@...> wrote:
              >
              > Ok, I have added nxml mailing list here now. I believe people there are
              > aware that nxml is beeing merged into Emacs, but I do not know what to
              > do with bugs at the moment.

              I wasn't aware of it. But it's good news. nxml-mode is incredibly good
              shape for a piece of software that's been on its own for 3.5(?) years,
              but it's good to that such an essential (for me) piece of software will
              have an active maintainer again.