Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] Re: nXML mailing list

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 9, 2007
      On 09/12/2007, Lennart Borgman (gmail) <lennart.borgman@...> wrote:

      > Ok, I have added nxml mailing list here now. I believe people there are
      > aware that nxml is beeing merged into Emacs, but I do not know what to
      > do with bugs at the moment.

      No Lennart, I certainly wasn't aware of it!
      Thanks for letting us know.

      > I believe there might be a couple of bug fixes that are not in the nxml
      > sources that have been added to Emacs, but I am not sure.

      Have you been keeping records of bugs?

    • Lennart Borgman (gmail)
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 9, 2007
        Dave Pawson wrote:

        > On 09/12/2007, Lennart Borgman (gmail) <lennart.borgman@...
        > <mailto:lennart.borgman%40gmail.com>> wrote:
        >

        > > Ok, I have added nxml mailing list here now. I believe people there are
        > > aware that nxml is beeing merged into Emacs, but I do not know what to
        > > do with bugs at the moment.
        >
        > No Lennart, I certainly wasn't aware of it!
        > Thanks for letting us know.
        >

        > > I believe there might be a couple of bug fixes that are not in the nxml
        > > sources that have been added to Emacs, but I am not sure.
        >
        > Have you been keeping records of bugs?

        Not very systematic, but aren't they in the repository?
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 10, 2007
          On 10/12/2007, Lennart Borgman (gmail) <lennart.borgman@...> wrote:

          > > No Lennart, I certainly wasn't aware of it!
          > > Thanks for letting us know.
          > >

          > > > I believe there might be a couple of bug fixes that are not in the nxml
          > > > sources that have been added to Emacs, but I am not sure.
          > >
          > > Have you been keeping records of bugs?
          >

          > Not very systematic, but aren't they in the repository?

          Which repo? AFAIK James doesn't have one, so there's no
          source repository that we can access?

        • Lennart Borgman (gmail)
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 10, 2007

            http://drkm-lib.cvs.sourceforge.net/drkm-lib/nxml-mode/
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 10, 2007
              On 10/12/2007, Lennart Borgman (gmail) <lennart.borgman@...> wrote:

              > > Which repo? AFAIK James doesn't have one, so there's no
              > > source repository that we can access?
              > >
              > > regards
              >
              > http://drkm-lib.cvs.sourceforge.net/drkm-lib/nxml-mode/

              Ah! I recognise that url :-)

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 10, 2007
                > On 09/12/2007, Lennart Borgman (gmail) <lennart.borgman@...> wrote:
                >
                > Ok, I have added nxml mailing list here now. I believe people there are
                > aware that nxml is beeing merged into Emacs, but I do not know what to
                > do with bugs at the moment.

                I wasn't aware of it. But it's good news. nxml-mode is incredibly good
                shape for a piece of software that's been on its own for 3.5(?) years,
                but it's good to that such an essential (for me) piece of software will
                have an active maintainer again.