Re: php completion not working

  • franckbay
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 2, 2007
      --- In emacs-nxml-mode@yahoogroups.com, "Lennart Borgman (gmail)"
      <lennart.borgman@...> wrote:

      > Hi Franck,
      >
      > I have not had time to dive into your problem, but there is a new beta
      > available. It would be nice if you could test and give some feedback:
      >
      > http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/nXhtml/doc/nxhtml-changes.html
      > http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/DL/elisp/nxhtml/beta/
      >

      > franckbay wrote:
      > >

      > > that's true, I'm using more and more php (html, with css, templates
      > > and php do a good job). But I can't complete :
      > >
      > > M-Tab (or what I decided) give, for include for example, :
      > >
      > > inclu (M-TAB)
      > > can't find completion for "inclu"
      > >
      > > weird, enit ?
      > >
      > > Keep the good job !

      Ok I'll have a try (cause I'm still unisng it)
    • franckbay
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 2, 2008
        --- In emacs-nxml-mode@yahoogroups.com, "franckbay" <franckbenoit@...>
        wrote:

        > --- In emacs-nxml-mode@yahoogroups.com, "Lennart Borgman (gmail)"
        > <lennart.borgman@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi Franck,
        > >
        > > I have not had time to dive into your problem, but there is a new
        beta
        > > available. It would be nice if you could test and give some feedback:
        > >
        > > http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/nXhtml/doc/nxhtml-changes.html
        > > http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/DL/elisp/nxhtml/beta/
        > >

        > > franckbay wrote:
        > > >

        > > > that's true, I'm using more and more php (html, with css, templates
        > > > and php do a good job). But I can't complete :
        > > >
        > > > M-Tab (or what I decided) give, for include for example, :
        > > >
        > > > inclu (M-TAB)
        > > > can't find completion for "inclu"
        > > >
        > > > weird, enit ?
        > > >
        > > > Keep the good job !
        > >
        > Ok I'll have a try (cause I'm still unisng it)

        Seems good, better indentation, but php-mode seems a bit buggy (with
        oop). Still got the strange issue with 'site not found'.

        By the way, I'm checking a very interesting php mode

        http://deboutv.free.fr/lisp/php/index.php

        Works under xemacs, but gnu emacs also (another version in). Got a lot
        of issue, but seems promising.
      • Lennart Borgman (gmail)
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 2, 2008
          franckbay wrote:

          > --- In emacs-nxml-mode@yahoogroups.com
          > <mailto:emacs-nxml-mode%40yahoogroups.com>, "franckbay" <franckbenoit@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > --- In emacs-nxml-mode@yahoogroups.com
          > <mailto:emacs-nxml-mode%40yahoogroups.com>, "Lennart Borgman (gmail)"
          > > <lennart.borgman@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hi Franck,
          > > >
          > > > I have not had time to dive into your problem, but there is a new
          > beta
          > > > available. It would be nice if you could test and give some feedback:
          > > >
          > > > http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/nXhtml/doc/nxhtml-changes.html
          > <http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/nXhtml/doc/nxhtml-changes.html>
          > > > http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/DL/elisp/nxhtml/beta/
          > <http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/DL/elisp/nxhtml/beta/>

          > > Ok I'll have a try (cause I'm still unisng it)
          > >
          > Seems good, better indentation, but php-mode seems a bit buggy (with
          > oop). Still got the strange issue with 'site not found'.

          I think context has been lost here. Can you please be more precise about
          what you are commenting?

          > By the way, I'm checking a very interesting php mode
          >
          > http://deboutv.free.fr/lisp/php/index.php
          > <http://deboutv.free.fr/lisp/php/index.php>
          >
          > Works under xemacs, but gnu emacs also (another version in). Got a lot
          > of issue, but seems promising.

          Please enter comments about it here:

          http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/PhpMode
        • Franck Benoit
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 3, 2008
            "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <lennart.borgman@...> writes:

            > franckbay wrote:

            >> beta
            >> > >

            >> Seems good, better indentation, but php-mode seems a bit buggy (with
            >> oop). Still got the strange issue with 'site not found'.
            >

            > I think context has been lost here. Can you please be more precise about
            > what you are commenting?

            oops!
            Was speaking about new release
          • Lennart Borgman (gmail)
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 3, 2008
              Franck Benoit wrote:

              > "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <lennart.borgman@...
              > <mailto:lennart.borgman%40gmail.com>> writes:

              > >> beta
              > feedback:
              > >> > >

              > >> Seems good, better indentation, but php-mode seems a bit buggy (with
              > >> oop). Still got the strange issue with 'site not found'.

              Could you please tell exactly how to reproduce the problems (so anyone
              can do the same)?
            • Franck Benoit
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 3, 2008
                "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <lennart.borgman@...> writes:

                > Franck Benoit wrote:
                >>

                >> "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <lennart.borgman@...
                >> <mailto:lennart.borgman%40gmail.com>> writes:
                >>
                >> > franckbay wrote:
                >> >>

                >> It would be nice if you could test and give some
                >> feedback:

                > Could you please tell exactly how to reproduce the problems (so anyone
                > can do the same)?
                Here the .emacs part

                '(html-site-list (quote (("newpres" "~/www/new-site" "" "" "" "" ""
                nil "fovh.net" "" "" "/new-site" "" "http://es-asso.org" "/newsite"
                "") ("pres" "~/loc-pres" "" "" "" "" "" nil "ovh.net" "" "" "/" "" ""
                "" "") ("franckbenoitdotnet" "~/ee/" "" "" "" "" "" nil
                "onlinehome.fr" "" "" "/fbd "" "" "" ""))))

                jiust remove password and so here

                It only happens on starting emacs