Re: site and ftp root directory

  • franckbay
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 24, 2007
      This is driving me crazy...
      I made a new directory for another site; th eftp dir is /www/new-site
      so, in the custime groups I put this :

      *** Site name ***: newpres
      Site root directory: /path/to/dir/new-site
      Page list file:
      Frames file:
      Contents file for frames:
      Output directory for pages with TOC:
      Template file for pages with TOC:
      Extra function for pages with TOC: Value Menu nil
      Ftp host address: ftp.truc.org
      Ftp user: user
      Ftp password: mdp
      Ftp directory root: /www/new-site
      Ftp directory root for pages with TOC:
      Web host address:
      Web directory root:
      Web directory root for pages with TOC:

      for the ftp directory root, I've tried /, /new-site, /www/new-site,
      and so ans so, but when I want to upload the whole site (as I did
      before with the site in the beginning of this topic ! even twice !) I
      got this :

      argv=-v -p //path/to/dirnew-site/ ftp://user:mdp@.../new-site
      Parsing all options.
      ERROR: Unknown parameter: "ftp://user:mdp@.../new-site"
      ERROR: No FTP directory given.
      Aborting due to missing or wrong options! Call ftpsync -? for more
      information.

      <<<<<< Error: exited abnormally with code 2 <<<<<<<<<

      jsut replace /new-site with / or /www or /www/or /www/new-site/ it
      does the same.

      Shit, this mode is very useful ! I realy like it !
    • franckbay
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 29, 2007
        --- In emacs-nxml-mode@yahoogroups.com, "franckbay" <franckbenoit@...>
        wrote:

        resolved : seemed to be a fpt dir path that was wrong