Problems with trang generated DITA schema(s) (Was: Existing DITA Relax-NG schema?)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2007

      >> Seems that trang was unsuccessful in creating RNC schemas for maps
      >> and references, though...

      Of the DITA file types I've tried opening:
      - <dita> opens successfully
      - The following opens with errors:
      - <map>
      - <reference>
      - <task>

      When opening a DITA map file, I get the following error:
      File mode specification error: (error "Reference to undefined pattern ph at position 3103 in ~/workspaces/someproject_graphed/com.somecompany.someproject.studio.help/dita-toolkit/relaxng/map.rnc")

      Position 3103 in map.rnc is the end of the file.

      When opening a DITA reference file, I get the following error:
      File mode specification error: (error "Duplicate definition of reference-info-types at position 2051 in ~/workspaces/someproject_graphed/com.somecompany.someproject.studio.help/dita-toolkit/relaxng/reference.mod.rnc")

      Position 2051 in reference.mod.rnc is at the start of the following
      line:
      refbody = refbody.element

      When opening a DITA task file, I get the following error:
      File mode specification error: (error "Duplicate definition of task-info-types at position 3505 in ~/workspaces/someproject_graphed/com.somecompany.someproject.studio.help/dita-toolkit/relaxng/task.mod.rnc")

      Position 2051 in task.mod.rnc is the start of the following line:
      task.element =