Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] 2007-05-06 / nxml-mode-20041004.tar.gz

  • Chris Chiasson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2007
      nXML mode works well and is blazing fast. It doesn't have all the cool
      features that <oXygen/> has. xi:include processing and Schematron
      support would make nXML mode incredible.

      --
      http://chris.chiasson.name/
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2007

        > Software, that doesn't get changed within 2.5 years looks a little
        > dead to me.

        > Is it so perfect, that no further changes are necessary?

        Well. It basically works, and it works well.

        > Has its master focussed than on other areas?
        > Actually his http://www.jclark.com/bio.htm was also last updated
        > around then, exactly on "11/17/04", my Firefox tells me.

        He has a blog, that has seen activity this year:
        http://blog.jclark.com/

        But he hasn't shown up on this list again, yet.