Re: Introducing myself

  • franckbay
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2007
      --- In emacs-nxml-mode@yahoogroups.com, Lennart Borgman
      <lennart.borgman.073@...> wrote:

      > franckbay wrote:
      > > Hi !
      > > i'm Franck, emacs user, former html-helper-mode user, and now
      > > nxhtml-mode user (because I'm now working on php/javascript/xml/ and
      > > so web sites... well, trying to).
      > >
      > > My first impression : well, it works pretty great ! maybe a lack of
      > > doc (or I didn't look well enough). I'm pleased with using it, and
      > > maybe will make some request for it if needed, but there's a lot to
      > > learn before.
      > >
      > > Great job !
      >

      > Thanks, nice to hear. Since you are a former html-helper-mode user I am
      > a bit curious. nxhtml-mode does things quite a bit differently. Is
      there
      > something special you are missing from html-helper-mode?
      >
      > BTW I am working a bit more on making the setup of completion for php
      > and similar a bit more easy. Coming back about it in some days.

      For now I'm testing and using it a lot. I like the way it runs cross
      different mode, the validation. The markup are much more w3c complient
      than in html-helper-mode. Well, as I nedd to work with xml, php,
      java/ecmascript, xhtml, nxhtml mode is the best I've found. I'll make
      suggestion later, because I need to 'faire le tour' of it before.