XHTML and nxml-mode

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2007
      Some time ago I asked if someone has written a schema for XHTML's later
      versions. Anything new on this front?
    • Peter Ring
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2007
        You mean like this:

        http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml2/xhtml20_relax.html

        kind regards
        Peter Ring

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2007
          Oh, thanks. Nearly. Are there .rnc files too somewhere? (And for XHTML
          1.1 strict too.)

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 4, 2007

            > Oh, thanks. Nearly. Are there .rnc files too somewhere? (And for XHTML
            > 1.1 strict too.)

            James Clark's trang utility is able to create .rnc files from the XML
            version.

            If you're on debian/ubuntu installing it is as quick as
            apt-get install trang