folding folly

  • aamehl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2006
      Hi all,

      I am restructuring an exisiting manual and want to see only my sect1
      elements hiding the lower elements.

      I would like this to work also for sect2 and so on.

      But invoking any of the nxml outline features just gives me my first
      sect1.

      does this have something to do with indenting?

      Or maybe there is something I just don't understand about this.

      BTW is this related in someway to folding?

      Thanks
      Aaron
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2006
        aamehl wrote:

        Hi

        > But invoking any of the nxml outline features just gives me
        > my first sect1.

        I'm not familiar with the folding feature of nXML, but I guess givin
        a sample minimal XML document as well as steps to reproduce the problem
        ("with the point at XXX, typing XXX and calling XXX results in XXX")
        may help.

        En finir avec le spam? Yahoo! Mail vous offre la meilleure protection possible contre les messages non sollicit├ęs
        http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail