RNG and RNC version of Mpeg-7 Schema

  • mcundiff1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2006
      Hello all:
      I would like to have an rng version and of course an rnc version (for use with nxml-mode) of the mpeg-7 XML Schema. As far as I can tell no one else has made these available. If anyone knows otherwise please let me know.
      The XML Schemas (Mpeg7-2001.xsd, ddl-2001.xsd, visual-2001.xsd, audio-2001.xsd, mds-2001.xsd, and xml-1998.xsd) can be found at:
      I have attempted to do the automatic conversion using the rngconv tool for xsd to rng conversion, and then using trang for rng to rnc conversion. When I do the first step I get deluged with error messages mostly related to datatype problems.
      Can someone either provide me with rng and rnc versions of this schema and/or explain what the conversion problems are so I can successfully run the conversions myself?
      Thanks,
      Morgan Cundiff