slides and confused

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2006
      Hi all,

      I did a presentatin about three years ago, and I want to redo it with
      docbook-slides.

      1. I see the .rnc style sheet to link to but is there a way to add
      slides to the xml menu?

      2. an aside I can't get xsltproc to output xhtml it says it can't find
      a mediaobject template match or a listitem template match, am I
      missing something/

      3. Is there a preffered way to add graphics to docbook-slides? I want
      to use svg created from inkscape.

      Thanks
      Aaron