Re: http://www.thaiopensource.com down?

  • kweeheong
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2005
      Thanks for the information. I was able to get the source from another
      site.

      After several days since my last post, access to www.thaiopensource.
      com is still not available. In my case, it takes so long that my
      browser times out.
      In addition, my email to jjc@... bounces because the server
      has insufficient disk space.

      | <jjc@...>:
      | Connected to 161.58.244.53 but sender was rejected.
      | Remote host said: 452 4.4.5 Insufficient disk space; try again
      later
      | I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too
      long.

      There is definitely an access problem that James/thaiopensource.com
      should know about so they can do something.
      Other than posting this here, I do not know how to alert them, so I
      hope someone reading this can help out.

      Thanks,