nxml-dynamic-markup-REGION?

  • Ken Beesley
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2005
      I just discovered nxml's nxml-dynamic-markup-word,
      usually bound to C-c C-d. It inserts contextually possible
      tags around the word preceding point.

      Has anyone written a parallel nxml-dynamic-markup-region
      that would insert contextually possible tags around the
      preceding selected _region_, rather than just a word?

      Thanks,

      Ken