html4 mode

  • Mark Takacs
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
      has anyone produced a schema translation fileset for

      I'd be interesting to use the validation for my HTML docs. (I can't
      move to xhtml docs just yet due to business decision).

      all my HTML4 strict documents wont validate because the xhtml spec
      conflicts and insists that

      is

      Missing xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"

      It'd be interesting to see if nxml works for the html-based schemes at
      w3c.
    • drkm
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
        Mark Takacs writes:

        > It'd be interesting to see if nxml works for the html-based schemes at
        > w3c.

        nXML is all about XML, not HTML. And I can't see how to easily
        make it accepting HTML (for the few things I know about the
        internals).