603RE: [emacs-nxml-mode] schema location file.

  • James Clark
    Jul 28, 2004
      On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 19:12, david.pawson@... wrote:

> [...]

      The query is asking whether you want to save the association
      persistently in the schemas.xml file. Whether you respond yes or no,
      you will still get the association made for the current buffer until
      that buffer gets killed. If you answer yes, the association will be
      saved, so that the next time you visit the file, the buffer will
      automatically be associated with the schema you specified. If you
      answer no, the association will be forgotten when the buffer is killed.

      You seem to be using rng-set-schema-file multiple times on the same file
      and answering yes to the query each time. I don't understand what is
      causing you do this. Is is that you are not sure what schema is
      currently being used, so you set it explicitly to be sure?

      > Feature request then please,
      > if schema found:
      > Don't ask me if I want to save the location?

      What do you mean "if schema found"?

      James
      --
      To send me mail, replace auth-only by public in the from address.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic