496No schema loader error message

  • david.pawson@rnib.org.uk
    Apr 1, 2004
      Still waiting for a clean 21.3, I'm receving the
      following error message,

      Reading directory f:/sgml/files/...done
      File mode specification error: (error "No schema loader available for file
      extension `xml'")

      Any suggestions which part of the install I've corrupted please?

      Regards DaveP.

      **** snip here *****

      -
      DISCLAIMER:

      and any attachments from your system.

      cannot accept any responsibility for any such which are transmitted.

      those of RNIB.

      RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

      Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk