467schema location file.

  • david.pawson@rnib.org.uk
    Mar 1, 2004
      Fairly regular use of the schema location file results in such as

      <uri resource="NISO/2004/relax/test.xml"
      uri="NISO/2004/relax/dtbook.rnc"/>
      <uri resource="NISO/2004/relax/test.xml"
      uri="NISO/2004/relax/dtbook.rnc"/>
      <uri resource="NISO/2004/relax/test.xml"
      uri="NISO/2004/relax/dtbook.rnc"/>
      <uri resource="NISO/2004/relax/test.xml"
      uri="NISO/2004/relax/dtbook.rnc"/>
      <uri resource="NISO/2004/relax/test.xml"
      uri="NISO/2004/relax/dtbook.rnc"/>
      <uri resource="NISO/2004/relax/test.xml"
      uri="NISO/2004/relax/dtbook.rnc"/>
      <uri resource="NISO/2004/relax/test.xml"
      uri="NISO/2004/relax/dtbook.rnc"/>

      I.e. each time I'm prompted, do you want to add this to the schema location
      file I say yes, and the same data is repeated.

      An identity transform with

      <xsl:template match="r:uri[@resource=preceding::r:uri/@resource]"
      xmlns:r="http://thaiopensource.com/ns/locating-rules/1.0"/>

      cleans it up reasonably, without resolving the problem.

      Is it possible to remove this redundancy please James?

      Regards DaveP.

      **** snip here *****

      -
      DISCLAIMER:

      and any attachments from your system.

      cannot accept any responsibility for any such which are transmitted.

      those of RNIB.

      RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

      Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic