2153Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] Error message on validation.

    Aug 17, 2013
      Using schema /sgml/docbook/v5/rng/docbookxi.rnc
      Internal error in rng-validate-mode triggered at buffer position 46.
      Symbol's function definition is void: string-to-sequence

      This from an xml file...
      ?? I set the variable in *scratch* buffer, switched back to the xml
      file - is the variable still set... I think so.

      Still shows OK with the .rng file though I'm guessing yours are showing failed?
      Other question. Is nxml-mode on yours 'as delivered' with Linux, or
      have you installed James original?

      regards