2152Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] Error message on validation.

  • James Clark
    Aug 16, 2013
      I wonder if there is maybe an old nxml-mode somewhere on your load-path that is getting loaded instead of the one included in emacs 24.3.

      On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 2:42 PM, Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@...> wrote:

      Ditto... grep fails to find it. I wonder which file he's importing
      that does use it?

      Odd... open any .rng file and the error doesn't show? That uses nxml-mode

      Dave