2149Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] Error message on validation.

  • Norman Walsh
    Aug 15, 2013
      Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@...> writes:
      > Internal error in rng-validate-mode triggered at buffer position
      > 180724. Symbol's function definition is void: string-to-sequence

      Indeed the NEWS file for 24.3 says that string-to-sequence has been
      removed in favor of string-to-list or string-to-vector (presumably
      whichever is appropriate).

      I thought I'd try to work out which, but I don't see
      string-to-sequence anywhere in the nxml-mode that ships with Emacs
      24.3. Maybe it's been patched already?

      Be seeing you,
      norm

      --