2145Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] rnc-mode updated for GNU Emacs 23+

  • Tom Emerson
    Dec 20, 2012
      On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Stefan Monnier
      <monnier@...> wrote:
      > Indeed, I'd be happy to see rnc-mode in GNU ELPA. If someone can make
      > sure the copyright paperwork is in order, that would be very appreciated.

      It is already in MELPA, FWIW. I presume that if it moves to GNU ELPA
      it should be removed from the alternate archive.

      Since I haven't heard anything from the original author (given the
      nearness of Christmas he may be on holiday and not checking mail), and
      it is under his company's copyright, I'm not sure I can submit the
      appropriate paperwork.

      -tree

      --
      Tom Emerson