2136rnc-mode updated for GNU Emacs 23+

  • Tom Emerson
    Dec 18, 2012
      Greetings,

      I noticed that rnc-mode has not been updated for quite some time, and
      that the canonical download link at Pantor stopped working.

      I created a repo on github for rnc-mode, and fixed it to work with GNU
      Emacs 23 and 24. You can clone from here:

      https://github.com/TreeRex/rnc-mode

      I will be creating a Marmalade (or MELPA, I haven't decided yet)
      package for it in the next day or so, which will make it easier for
      people to install.

      If you have features/bugs that you'd like addressed, feel free to
      submit an issue on GitHub.

      Share and enjoy,

      -tree

      --